Greetings from JFPS Group
Good day to you !!
Please find the attached brochure and registration form for your perusal.
As per discussion, this workshop aims to deliver the best practices of operating and maintaining your valuable assets and it will be delivered through a combination of lecture style and computer-based training with significant amount of time set aside for focus group activity when addressing case study which is semi-tailored, according to your requirements.
Mr. Balasami Venkat Ramana - Principle Rotating Equipment Engineer, Sempra LNG Plant, Houston USA
- Mechanical Engineer, possessing 35 years of international experience in Oil & Gas Industries.
- Vast exposure from major corporations from USA, New Zealand, UAE, Peru, Brunei, Libya & India.
- Experties include feasibility studies, design, front-end engineering, detailed design and focal point on many Onshore and Offshore projects with construction commissioning.
- Completed conceptual studies, equipment selection, preparation of SOR, FEED, scope of supply, ITB, bid evaluation, award of EPC contracts, vendor evaluation/selection, negotiation and acceptance of deviations, detailed engineering, model reviews and handled projects in the oil refining, gas, petrochemical and cross country pipelines.
- Won HSE ADNOC HSE Award - 2002 for the paper titled "De-gassing on Liquid Sulfur".
- Expert speaker for " ROTATE 2013" annual conference on rotating equipments.
Companies Ramana has worked with:
- Sempra LNG Plant, Houston USA
- Worley Parsons, California USA
- New Zealand Refinery Expansion Project
- Abu Dhabi Gas Development, UAE
- Peru LNG
- Habshan & BAB Gas Processing & NGL Plants, UAE
- Brunei Shell Petroleum Sdn Bhd
- Raslanuf Oil & Gas Processing Co., Libya
& many more...
Last 5 positions to be finalized at the price of USD 1995/pax.
Should you have any further enquiries, do not hesitate to contact me at any point of time.
Looking forward to serve your team on board with us.