PERSEKITARAN POLITIK `GHAIRU SOLEHAH` MENYERLAHKAN MINDA KOLOT PEMERINTAH MALAYSIA

BEZA PAKATAN RAKYAT DAN BARISAN NASIONAL SEMASA MEMERINTAH PULAU PINANG

BEZA PAKATAN RAKYAT DAN BARISAN NASIONAL SEMASA MEMERINTAH PULAU PINANG
lu pikir la sendiri...

NAK CEPAT.. KLIK ARTIKEL DI BAWAH

PROGRAM I`TIKAF DAN QIAMULLAIL DI MASJID AT TAQWA.. PADA 26 HB MAC 2010 NI.. JANGAN LUPA..

PROGRAM I`TIKAF DAN QIAMULLAIL DI MASJID AT TAQWA.. PADA 26 HB MAC 2010 NI.. JANGAN LUPA..
Program anjuran Urusan Ulamak PAS Kawasan Kepala Batas bertujuan untuk menyemarakkan suasana mahabbah dan ukhuwwah di kalangan ahli jamaah Islam...stiap Jumaat minggu ke 4.. sama2lah kita semua memberi sumbangan...

SETIAP AHLI PAS PERLU MENJADI AHLI USRAH

SETIAP AHLI PAS PERLU MENJADI AHLI USRAH
Jommmmmmmmmmmm join usrah..

APE CITE NI

APE CITE NI
Hati yang tenang dan tenteram dipenuhi dengan amalan zikir ilallah yang berterusan..

Friday, May 06, 2011

PROPOSAL FOR YOUR ASSISTANT FROM RUSSEL CONTE.?

Hello ,
 
 
How are you today,i hope you are fine? I am Russel Contй. the son of the late President Lansana Contй who ruled the west African country () for 26 years before passing away on 22 December 2008., Due to the problem my family was having with the Guinea Government.
 
So the Government and Rebel Movement are fighting over my family financial and investment assets, and this is effecting every members of family presently. which I am presently at the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) United Kingdom. I am contacting you in respect of my one trunk box which is in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Airport with the diplomat,the foreign beneficiary who was suppose to receive the trunk box for me was so greedy asking for 60% which we agreed on 25% before the box left Guinea to Malaysia Kuala Lumpur.
I had to stop to the delivery of the box to him, please I am contacting you to help me receive my two trunk box because I have mapped out 35% for you.
I want to inform you that the diplomat has been there for days now waiting to hear from my foreign beneficiary to carry out the delivery to and the content of my two consignment boxes is Money 6.150 million U.S. dollars, which I will like to invest in a profitable business.
I will like to invest part of the money into these three investment but, if there is any other business that is better than what I am suggesting, I will be very glad to follow your advice.
(1). Real estate.(2). The transport industry.(3). Hotel managements.
I want you to know that the diplomat does not know the true content of the boxes is containing money so please when contacting him for the delivery to you don't tell him about the content.
I want you to know also that I have paid for release order of this fund from the finance house(Guinea), where the fund was kept earlier for security purpose. Which I have in my position the (Release order Certificate), that I have as a proof for you, after your positively respond to this proposal. All you have to do is to contact the diplomat for immediate delivery of the box into your hand, with your little assistance in the clearing processing in Malaysia.
Please help me by receiving the box,for as soon as you receive them i will be coming over to join you,so we can start the investment together and I will start living a good life again.
Please kindly send me your direct telephone number so i can call you.Get back to me so i can give you the contact of the diplomat and my personal direct line as well.
Thanks and remain bless,
Russel Contй.

No comments: