PERSEKITARAN POLITIK `GHAIRU SOLEHAH` MENYERLAHKAN MINDA KOLOT PEMERINTAH MALAYSIA

BEZA PAKATAN RAKYAT DAN BARISAN NASIONAL SEMASA MEMERINTAH PULAU PINANG

BEZA PAKATAN RAKYAT DAN BARISAN NASIONAL SEMASA MEMERINTAH PULAU PINANG
lu pikir la sendiri...

NAK CEPAT.. KLIK ARTIKEL DI BAWAH

PROGRAM I`TIKAF DAN QIAMULLAIL DI MASJID AT TAQWA.. PADA 26 HB MAC 2010 NI.. JANGAN LUPA..

PROGRAM I`TIKAF DAN QIAMULLAIL DI MASJID AT TAQWA.. PADA 26 HB MAC 2010 NI.. JANGAN LUPA..
Program anjuran Urusan Ulamak PAS Kawasan Kepala Batas bertujuan untuk menyemarakkan suasana mahabbah dan ukhuwwah di kalangan ahli jamaah Islam...stiap Jumaat minggu ke 4.. sama2lah kita semua memberi sumbangan...

SETIAP AHLI PAS PERLU MENJADI AHLI USRAH

SETIAP AHLI PAS PERLU MENJADI AHLI USRAH
Jommmmmmmmmmmm join usrah..

APE CITE NI

APE CITE NI
Hati yang tenang dan tenteram dipenuhi dengan amalan zikir ilallah yang berterusan..

Monday, May 02, 2011

Nice To Meet You Dear.

Dear Friend,
 
Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give which is everything, If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were, you don't love a
woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her. My name is Nina Jama and I am 22 years of age female.
 
 
I am here in search of my lost ribs, Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up, Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and knows we cannot live
within; Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and preserves. Its eternal goal is life.
 
A relationship is like a rose, how long it lasts, no one knows, Love can erase an awful past, Love can be yours, you'll see at last, to feel that love, it makes you sigh, to have it leave, you'd rather die, you hope you've found that special rose, Cause you love and care for the one you chose.
 
I saw your profile and it interested me a lot. I will like to know you and get acquainted with you. I have something very important to tell you. Please write me on my email address which is (ninajama@live.com) to enable me tell you more about myself and also send to you my photos.
 
Bye
Nina Jama.
 

No comments: